The 3D viewer has received some upgrades. The new “X-RAY” button allows toggling the transparency of a CAD and find support surfaces or identify critical part regions. Furthermore, support surfaces can be visualized directly after setting a material with no need for a full analysis.
- Toggle transparency in 3D viewer.
- Supports are displayable after selecting a material.
- Improved part library export to excel:
- Faster workbook generation
- Better column order
- Added time stamp to file name
- Machine power consumption can now be added or edited
- Improved server security
- Cost breakdown not consistent.
- Edited labor and machine times not applied correctly.
- Unsteady cost function in shared mode with low build rates.
- Negative waste material cost for certain parts.
- Default energy and costing settings not found.
- Fly-to-buy ratio in wrong format.
- Process chain template creation window cannot be closed.
- Missing item is hamburger menu.
- Breakeven intersections not visible.