The performance of the platform app was improved by changing to a faster server application. Apart from that. we concentrated on fixing bugs, that were reported using out new “Support” message feature.
- Frontend performance boost by change of framework.
- Links to 3D Spark blog on several occasions.
- Forwarded Error notification for analysis tasks.
- Analysis button always available, when not computing.
- CAD not loaded after conversion for first time users.
- Icon overlapping with text on landing page.
- Wrong options showing on popup component.
- Part name “undefined” in notifications.
- Default access level not shown in machine and material creation.
- No part id given, when asset is uploaded.
- Support field with attachment throws exceptions.
- Long support messages throw exceptions.
- Part not loaded, when clicking “back” in browser.
- Double-click and faulty input prevention on multiple occasions.