The 3D Spark Platform now allows uploads from customers. This “view for external users” hides all analysis data, but allows to request offers by setting the status of a part. Furthermore, the platform hardware was upgraded to handle requests more efficiently.
- Minimal view for customers (External view)
- Reduced analysis time by computation of geometric properties after successful CAD upload.
- Material proposal from drawings.
- Unset and empty categories are hidden from the sidebar.
- Consitant wording for “lot” and “batch”
- New column “AM Material” in part library excel download.
- Improved customer support: Support gets notified as soon as a user registered.
- Security enhancements in backup storage.
- Dynamic, improved milling parameters.
- Navbar rework.
- Cancel analysis button does not work.
- New validated parts not filtered correctly in dashboard.
- Confusing tool tips on part description removed.
- Invalid cookie error after bein idle.
- Collapsed sidebar crops share menu.
- Feasibility not shown in External view.
- Unable to delete parts.
- Non AM materials in material library.
- PDF report page not exportable.
- Multiple asset upload