3D Spark now offers multiple AM feasibility indicators regarding price, lead time, complexity and manufacturability to automatically identify AM business cases. Additionally, FDM technology got a big upgrade including a new default machine (Ultimaker S5) for standard engineering materials. The best FDM orientation is now defined by the largest accessible part surface and is optimized for cost.
- Feasibility KPI regarding cost, lead time, complexity and manufacturability
- Improved orientation optimization for FDM (Displayed orientation will be fixed ASAP)
- New FDM machine for several FDM material.
- Material price updates
- Allow Upload of Tif files
- Public API access
- Part library UI improvements
- Break even intersections displayed in chart
- Customizable axis in scatterplot
- Low volume AM cheaper than high volume
- Errors not propagated